Party Wall Matters

As Party Wall experts we are well qualified to provide specialist and practical advice relating to this complex legislation. 

If you or a neighbour are proposing to carry out building works to (or in close proximity to) a party wall, it may be necessary to serve ‘notices’ under the Party Wall etc Act 1996.  The Act sets out the duties of each ‘owner’.  A party wall award document deals with setting out the works that are to be undertaken and also the responsibilities of the person carrying those works.

We can advise you on whether the Act applies to you and can represent you regardless of which ‘side’ of the wall you sit.